Monday, May 16, 2011

Day 1... again! lol.

I decided to start over my 365 day challenge because within the last two weeks (that I haven't blogged) my life has completely changed. I graduated with my masters degree, I currently am NOT a student anymore and I'm going into the real world with no job as of yet, and my boyfriend and I are starting a long distance relationship! It seems like within a day, my whole world was turned upside down (not that I wasn't expecting it; but it's just now hitting me! lol). So with all those changes, I felt it was quite appropriate to start over my challenge (and i missed like 2 weeks! lol)

Today because I had some time in between my internship and a meeting i decided to go to TJ Max. I didn't expect to find anything too exciting but I did manage to pick up a wing corkscrew bottle opener for wine and some Bailey's Irish cream chocolates! Yummy! lol. But while looking through the store, I found a cute 'Dream' knick-knack with a quote on it and I decided instead of being a worry wart like I usually am, I want to follow this motto.

Day 1

No comments:

Post a Comment