Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Day 3 - Love is stronger than death.

Sorry for the emo title, but i thought it was fitting for the first half of my day lol. I decided today that I would just take a little time to relax and do some reading outside since the weather is amazing! The book I finished reading is called Fatherless Daughters by Pamela Thomas and you're probably wondering, 'uh what sparked an interest in a book like this?!' Well if you are wondering that question, the interest started due to my internship but then it became my own. I always thought I was alright with my father passing but as a I read this book, I realized that I still have a long way to acceptance. So in the long run, it was a good book for me to read and it helped me realize that I have a long way to go. Here is my picture for the day! My fruit smoothie was amazing and so was the weather! Thank goodness no bugs interrupted my reading! lol.

Day 3

No comments:

Post a Comment