Monday, May 23, 2011

Day 5 - 8: Why yes, I love being a slacker (partially) lol.

So I know I'm a slacker, but technically saturday and sunday are not my fault! The internet was out at my apartment so I can only be held accountable for not putting up friday's picture :-P But I do have pictures for all the days :) So here we go!

Day 5 - My Gnomies. They were so cute I had to take a picture!

Day 6 - The gallows in Benton. Talk about a little creepy! They have an annual festival to celebrate the gallows still and if someone wants to choose this as a form of capital punishment they can. (I love learning about the history/current policies of Southern Illinois! lol) 



Day 7 - I name thee Corky! I would be lost without this little guy since I can't seem to open a bottle of wine with a regular corkscrew to save my life! lol. 

Day 8 - My bible. I started attending small group bible study now. So i felt this kind of had to play a role in my day! :)

1 comment:

  1. i am a HUGE slacker, so no worries muffin!

    I really like your bible cover!

    ReplyDelete