Sunday, February 13, 2011

Be My Valentine

So, due to the internet dying at my apartment I have to bring my twelve days of Valentine's series to an end a little short :( But that's okay lol. At least I can share my Valentines day with every one.

Friday night - I kind of say that Valentine's started on friday night for me and my guy because we rented 2 movies and cuddled. The first movie was Kick Ass which was a lot funnier then i thought. The second movie we watched as Date Night which also a lot better then i thought it would be. One of my favorite lines was "Someone stabbed that chicken nugget with a sharpie! Now that's badass!" lol. I'd recommend both of these movies no matter if it's for a date or just funny movies to watch :)


Saturday - I had to work Saturday morning but thankfully I got off at 2. I got the kitchen table ready (with Dorian's help of course!)

Then had just enough time to get ready before my boyfriend came over. Of course he was running late ;) lol. but brought us Gloria Jean frappucino's and we started making our awesome cornish hen with amaretto stuffing and honey glaze dinner! It was really yummy, who would guess that amaretto and cornish hens would actually go together? Lol While we waited for the cornish hens to cook, we played mario party (yes we're nerds) and opened gifts.

He already knew that I got him tickets to body world but i felt kind of bad because he didn't have anything to go with his valentines day card(s) yes, cards lol so i bought him a pack of Guiness beer and gave the bottles bow ties.


My boyfriend got me chocolate (turtles which are absolutely yummy!) and he got us tickets to see Gnomeo and Juliet not to mention he also bought the wine for the night and brought me to Fujiyama the weekend before lol.

So finally we ate, had our wine (which we finished the bottle but there's nothing wrong with that right ;)) and then headed to Gnomeo and Juliet. Lol i must say that the movie was interesting. It actually really corny at parts (even a little too corny for my taste) but it definitely had it's cute moments and was good for a valentine's day date night. After the movie, we picked up another bottle of wine, had strawberries and chocolate and watched some t.v. at my apartment <3

I have to say that it was a really fun and romantic valentines day even if we didn't do anything adventurous or outrageous. It was nice having a simple date and just spending time with him where neither of us were stressing about work/internships or school.

But hopefully you all had fun reading about my night and i'm really upset that i never got a picture of the hens we made :( lol. I always eat the food before taking pictures of it XD Maybe next time right? lol.

1 comment:

  1. I'll have to train you to photo document everything (BEFORE you eat it!)!!

    ReplyDelete