Saturday, February 19, 2011

One of those childhood memories...

I'm sure everyone has fond childhood memories of their favorite t.v. shows, games, music, etc. Well one of my childhood memories was growing up with my friend Sara, her little sister, and my own sister and reading the X-Men comics as well as seeing all of the movies and anything X-Men we could get our hands on. Well today, I just found an article that they're making an X-Men anime!! So not only are they incorporating X-Men, it will also be in anime form which of course is something else that was totally apart of my childhood :-D I can definitely say that I cannot be any happier! I feel like a highschool girl again! lol. I hope they have nightcrawler in the anime, he was my favorite! I mean who wouldn't love a blue furry geman guy with a tail? lol. The anime is being made now so it will be a few years until they get the anime here in the U.S.A. but when that happens, i'm gonna be the happiest person alive! lol. :-D

It's so nice to feel nerdy again <3
P.S. here's the clip of the anime that i found, and yes it's in Japanese but that makes it all the more better (in my opinion!) lol.



No comments:

Post a Comment