Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Twelve Days until Valentines Day...

So i decided, that since i've run out of blogging ideas (or since my life just isn't THAT interesting because it mostly consists of internship, classes and work) that I'm gonna create a twelve days of Valentines day. For some reason, I'm obsessed with valentines day (heck i started thinking about it when New Years Eve was over! lol) and i consistently think about it until the day comes and is over with. Maybe it's because my guy is my first boyfriend, maybe it's because we also consider valentines day to be our half of year as well. I'm not quite sure but I always love the surprise that comes with the day since my guy usually plans it. However...

My guy isn't the most romantic out there. I mean don't get me wrong! I'm pretty lucky compared to some girls! lol. At least my guy has bought me flowers and candy and we cuddle on a weekly basis so I'm not deprived of cuteness, but I definitely don't have the charming you with songs and poetry every day for the rest of your life type of guy. I think those guys only exist one in a million (even though i personally know two guys who are like that) or they exist in Disney movies lol. I'm happy with my guy, we've had our rough spots and we've had our good spots and I couldn't ask for a better boyfriend :) I think on Valentines day, I just want his romantic side to come out a little bit more ya know? :) Nothing wrong with that right? Oh! And i think he would be more romantic too if we weren't both so busy all the time! Just adding in that side note lol.

So today i typed in a google search, "how to deal with an unromantic boyfriend on valentines day" and I actually found a pretty funny article.

Top Five Romantic Valentine's Day Gifts for Unromantic Guys: Playing to His Preferences 

Some of the Most Unromantic Gifts You Could Give a Boyfriend or Husband on Valentine's Day

1.) "Hair Loss and Replacement For Dummies" - $16.99 at the For Dummies Store

There's nothing quite as tender as helping your honey understand the pros and cons of toupees versus hair transplant surgeries. And the fact that it's from the "For Dummies" collection is really just an added bonus.

2.) "Odor-Eaters Ultra Comfort Odor-Destroying Insoles" - $9.99 at Walgreens

Who doesn't want to be reminded on a romantic holiday of his unbearable foot odor? And, here's the best part: "one size fits all." That means you don't have to put any extra effort into knowing which package to toss in the cart. Could shopping get any easier?

3.) Clearance "Height Increasing Dress Shoes" - $59.95 at ElevatorShoes.com

Not only will this gift help you send the classy message that you're uncomfortable with your man's height, the find can also remind him how cheap you are, too, since you picked a pair from the clearance section. Letting him know he's not worth a penny more is just as good as sending a Hallmark card.

4.) "Silent Snooz Snoring Aid" - $12.99 at Walgreens

You'll be sure to want to highlight the selling point of this particular "Silent Snooz"--the fact that it can be reused for thirty nights. To think: a whole month's worth of happiness for only $12.99! Nothing says "I love you" to your spouse in quite the same way.



5.) Life Insurance Policy on Your Husband - See Your Local Insurance Agent

Another winning plan seems like gifting a life insurance policy to your husband for his Valentine's Day present--one that benefits you, of course. Now seems like as good as time as any to begin allocating resources.

Lol. Maybe i should try rephrasing my search tomorrow XD 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment